Bulbs are popping out of the ground, the pink trees are starting to bloom, and it feels so good to have more color in my surroundings! I've never been a big fan of the color gray, which makes Portland winters my least favorite season. With new color emerging all around it felt like the perfect time to breathe a little new life into some past designs. The Hammered Diamond Hoops are now available with mixed colors! Choose your favorite color combo and pair it with the metal of your choice (14k gold fill, sterling silver, 14k rose gold fill, or copper)!
Welcome to my shiny new website and brand spanking new blog! Somehow writing this first blog post has proved incredibly difficult. Should I write about jewelry? Fashion? Travel? Inspiration? It's been so long since I've had an active blog I don't even know the current etiquette on using other people's photos. (I imagine it is still always best to ask first and always credit the source.) So anyway, to take some of the pressure off, I thought it might be nice if we get to know each other a little first. Here it goes…
5 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1. I love cheese. And fruit. I would be happy eating nothing but cheese and fruit for the rest of my life.
2. At social functions where I don't know many people I tend to gravitate toward children and animals. This also applies to foreign countries.
3. I aspire to be an eccentric older lady someday.
4. I don't have an official bucket list, but if I did hosting SNL would be on it. (Haven't quite figured out how that would come about, since I'm not a celebrity.)
5. My drawing ability seemed to stagnate around the age of 3. I still draw stick figures.
Your turn! Feel free to introduce yourself or make your own list in the comments!